Thursday, June 20, 2013

BEFORE GLASS

In a few hours, I will be an official Google Glass explorer.





I must say that I've cheated a bit.

Last week, I spent a week in NYC demoing Google Glass with my company, Somo Global. I only wore it for about 1 minute and immediately felt simultaneously self-conscious, uneasy and ecstatic.  Then the rest of the week was spent watching my two colleagues interact with it and watching others experience the same excitement and fear of the unknown.

There's also a whole bunch of video and photos from people demoing the "OK glass: Take a picture." As you can see below, I got better at posing for these "OK Glass" moments.


Taking photos of people trying Glass
"OK glass: Take  Photo" 

By the end of the week, I'd got the hang of it!

From that 1 minute of wearing the Glass in combination with the 3-4 hours of watching others interact with it...I must say it's a fairly easy device to use. I'll soon come to know what it's like first-hand tho!

0 comments:

Post a Comment